Why's this page even here?

I decided to start this "log" both to journal my racing trips as the season progresses and to give myself a place to write up my take on certain things in the world of racing. Feel free to leave comments about any of my posts...I'm always up for a good racing discussion. -Matt

Monday, March 24, 2008

Racing Season is Almost Here!

It's a new season, and I can't wait for it to begin. My first race of the year should be a good one, with the Empire Super Sprints at Black Rock Speedway in Dundee, NY on April 12th. I've seen the sprints there before; they really fly around that 4/10 of a mile track. Plus, I saw on raceny.com that the inner walls are being removed, so hopefully the low line will be a more desireable place to run than in years past.

Anyway, i hope to keep up with this blog thing for more than a month or two this season and not quit early like last season. As always, feel free to comment here or strike up a conversation over at shorttrackers.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.