Why's this page even here?

I decided to start this "log" both to journal my racing trips as the season progresses and to give myself a place to write up my take on certain things in the world of racing. Feel free to leave comments about any of my posts...I'm always up for a good racing discussion. -Matt

Thursday, May 3, 2007

This Weekend: 5/4-5/6

Friday night I'll be headed up to Black Rock Speedway again. The BRP Can-Am 360 "Late Models" will be there. I wouldn't be surprised to see a field of 40+ for them. Plus, Black Rock's regular divisions will all be racing as well. So that should be a good show.

Saturday I probably won't see any racing, but I might just try to head on out to Chemung Speedrome for their season opener since I've never been there. Don't know yet.

Sunday I'll be headed up to Lancaster's season opener. Twin 50 Lappers; one for the late models one for the modifieds. Should be good if enough cars show. We'll have to see if all the off-season rumors are true or not. I'm hoping they're not because I want to see a good modified race!

No comments: