Why's this page even here?

I decided to start this "log" both to journal my racing trips as the season progresses and to give myself a place to write up my take on certain things in the world of racing. Feel free to leave comments about any of my posts...I'm always up for a good racing discussion. -Matt

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Race-Free weekend...weird

This weekend is the first one in a very long time where I didn't race r/c or go to a race.  It's pretty weird.  At least I have the next few weekends booked for racing.  We might hit up Black Rock this Friday.  They'll be having an open tire $1000 to win Sportsman 30 lapper.  I might skip out on that and only go to Canandaigua's opener on Saturday though to see some big blocks.  After that, the following Friday is the season opener at the "reborn" Arcade International Raceway.  Then Saturday and Sunday I'll be in the Jamestown area for the r/c race I'm promoting; the Jamestown Oval Showdown.  I've just learned that May 1 will be the season opener for the ASCS Patriot Sprints up at the Black Rock Speedway.  So, I've got the next 3 weekends booked full of racing...can't wait!

No comments: