Why's this page even here?

I decided to start this "log" both to journal my racing trips as the season progresses and to give myself a place to write up my take on certain things in the world of racing. Feel free to leave comments about any of my posts...I'm always up for a good racing discussion. -Matt

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Freedom Canceled 4/27

Freedom Raceway is canceled for Friday 4/27. I might go to Black Rock instead, or maybe just wait until Saturday and hope to get a race in. Options Saturday are Woodhull, McKean County, Stateline, and Canandaigua.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn, google pisses me the hell off sometimes...

I wrote a message, this will be #2... Matt, thanks for the lookout on the 'forums you should visit' section! :)

Did you get anywhere tonight? Me and born4 went to New Egypt, we were hoping it would pull a "Canandaigua" but not exactly...

Hope all is good man!